Conflict is a topic that everyone can relate to and everyone needs to know about. Yet conflict is often viewed as a difficult or uncomfortable subject when it arises.
CCR International's speakers address the topic of conflict in a matter-of-fact, forthright manner that is, at the same time, entertaining and engaging. CCR International personnel are frequent speakers at conferences and conventions on a wide variety of topics related to conflict in the workplace.
Some of our most popular presentations include:
- Conflict is for the Birds!
- Building Functional Harmony in Your Workplace
- Fighting Fires without Getting Burnt
- Negotiating for Results
- Navigating the Minefield of Conflict in the Workplace: A Case Study
- Embracing and Leading Change